Looking Back, Thinking Forward: Status and Future of Post-Pandemic Migration Research
1-2 March 2021 via Zoom
The Philippine Migration Research Network (PMRN), with the support of the Philippine Social Science Council (PSSC), will hold a General Assembly of its members on 1-2 March 2021 with the theme “Looking Back, Thinking Forward: Status and Future of Post-Pandemic Migration Research.”
The General Assembly will be an academic gathering of scholars and stakeholders from the academe, government, civil society, the migrant sector, and other relevant sectors to produce lively discussions that can lead to a better understanding of and informed decision-making on issues and challenges related to migration and migration research. The two-day event will be held virtually in Zoom. View the tentative program here.
• Members: PhP400.00 (inclusive of one-year membership renewal)
• Non-members: PhP500.00 (inclusive of one-year membership)
How to register
1. Fill out the registration form.
2. Upon submission of the registration form, an email will be sent to you containing instructions on payment of the registration fee.
3. Pay the registration fee. You may pay either through bank transfer/deposit or through online payment (PayPal or credit/debit card).
4. Send a clear copy of the proof of transaction to email@example.com.